Thursday, November 02, 2006

Worst News Ever...

Yesterday after running about like a headless chicken trying to get my rent ready for lunchtime, after paying the landlady she handed my boyfriend a letter giving us 2 and a half months eviction notice!! I cried as soon as he told me, I have to move out of my dream flat by 2 weeks after Christmas. You may wonder what this has to do with debt, as the reason I'm being evicted has nothing to do with not paying my rent as this is the ONLY thing i've always paid ontime as I love my flat too much to jeopardise that. After everything I've done to try and sort myself out I just think why does this have to happen now?? I'm going to have to call all of my creditors again to give them my new address, I've just had gas and electricity pre-payemnt meters fitted that will have to be removed and all the money its going to cost me to move out and find somewhere else is really going to mess things up, and all this over Christmas?? I just wanted to curl up and cry! I can't handle this right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home